Im Mediapark 5
Proktikum, open duration
Your responsibility will be the Project Startup SAFARI. It’s aiming to provide a toolkit to local startup ecosystem builders to equip them with products and services to develop their local startup scene and give it a global presence. SAFARI’s current flagship product “Startup SAFARI City-Event” is an open-door event series that is organized globally in almost 30 cities by local ecosystem players.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Access to great events including endless networking
- The opportunity to take on responsibility and develop yourself personally
- Flexible working hours & trust-based vacation policy
- Work is not a place but something you do (home office)
- Fair and competitive monthly salary
- The opportunity to stay on board as a full-time employee
- And last but not least: Our lovely crew!
Next to being ARRRsome, your responsibilities will be:
- Supporting our Social Media team by maintaining our online presence on the most common Social Media platforms (including Instagram, Facebook,Twitter and LinkedIn)
- Strengthening our online community by creating engaging and interactive digital media content
- Coordinating media partnerships and working together with journalists/PR consultants/influencers/multipliers
- Generating, editing and publishing daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages our community members to take action
- Planning and coordinating advertisement campaigns via the common social media channels
Important skills for the job:
- Extremely hands-on and have the ability to self-organize and work under pressure
- A quick learner and possess a proactive mindset
- High affinity towards the most popular social media channels (FB, IG, Twitter, LinkedIn)
- First experiences in Social Media Marketing/Content Marketing/Creative writing
- A creative mind & a healthy sense of humour
- Motivation & sense of responsibility
- Very good German & English in speaking and writing
Helpful skills for the job:
- Experience in photography, video making & editing skills
- A passion for technology & startups
- Experience in a startup or consultancy
PIRATEx, founded in 2010, is the company behind for some of the most unconventional and authentic tech & startup events in Germany, Europe and around selected cities around the world. The PIRATEx team works hard to bring together more than 15,000 participants annually during events such as PIRATE Summit, OMClub, EXEC (Fintech & Insurtech) as well as Startup SAFARI. Our purpose is always to create platforms for meaningful connections. All this is organized by a diverse and passionate team consisting of 15+ highly motivated and down to earth crew members. And we're looking for you to board our ship and contribute your own unique abilities.
Located right in the city center at STARTPLATZ, we offer a highly flexible but professional work environment. Chances for relevant connections to other like-minded people and young companies are abundant, access to awesome events and of course excellent free coffee and awesome tap water are only a few of the benefits.
11 - 20