As HR Coordinator, you will be a fully integrated member of our HR team from day one and will help us to successfully build a visionary product by supporting the people operations of the company. You will work with the Senior HR Manager to partner with cross-functional business leaders to contribute to the development of the corporate culture.
- Supporting the recruitment and hiring process: maintaining our applicant pipelines, screening applicants, preparing job postings, and assisting with applicant communication in both German and English.
- Preparing new employee on-boarding documents and welcome packages and contributing to the successful on-boarding of new hires.
- Maintaining confidential HR data and employee files.
- Tracking and updating HR metrics.
- Planning, organising and driving corporate events.
- Owning various research and administrative tasks.
Apply here: http://jobs.fineway.ai/o/hr-coordinator
- You have at least 1 year of professional experience working within a HR environment, ideally a fast-paced and ever-changing start-up environment.
- You have a Bachelor and/or Master degree in Human Resources Management or a related field.
- You are a natural „people person“ with strong interpersonal and communication skills in both German and English.
- You are tech saavy and have very good knowledge of the entire MS Office Suite.
- A keen interest in talent acquisition and HR. Some previous experience in recruitment is considered an asset.
- Excellent teamwork skills, as well as problem solving and multitasking capabilities.
- Strong planning and organisational skills.
- You thrive in a busy environment and bring a can-do attitude - even when the pressure is on!
- German and English language capabilities (spoken and written).
- Experience working with HR platforms such as Personio and Recruitee is considered an asset.
What to expect
- A top international team with a multiple award-winning product.
- An environment for your growth: open doors, flat hierarchies and full transparency.
- An attractive compensation package and clear development paths for your career.
- Professional training & coaching for further education, Brown Bag sessions, and much more.
- Flexible working hours and a top-equipped workplace in the middle of Munich.
- Fresh fruit, healthy breakfast, regular joint lunches and team events.
- Greatly discounted travel conditions and other travel-related benefits.
Our mission: We free travelers from wasting time & money on travel planning ever again.
We believe the future of travel is not search & compare but a delightful conversation to instantly create personalized trips that match your unique style & personal preferences.
That’s why we’ve built an interface-agnostic conversation engine powered by advanced statistics & deep learning methods to decode your travel intent faster & better than anyone else. The purpose? To magically deliver perfectly tailored travel experiences instantly to your inbox. Free, transparent & bookable.
51 - 100