We are hiring an Operations Manager South (m/f)!
Imagine your dream office... Now, try again.
Mindspace is the rapidly growing global provider of inspiring coworking space for teams of all sizes. Our community consists of enterprise companies and established startups, as well as small businesses, entrepreneurs and creative freelancers.
We are hiring a Operations Manager South (m/f) for our locations in Munich in fulltime
As an Operations Manager, you make sure that things are running smoothly at all times, increase operational effectiveness and efficiency of buildings and infrastructure and provide support in all trades to effectively maintain buildings.
What you will be responsible for, mainly.
• Mapping and creating a base building document describing all the operational processes that exist or should exist in the buildings. These tasks include: guest registration, cleaning, sanitation, systems (A/C, heating, IT, fire and more)
• Procure, negotiate and deal closing with multiple suppliers such as: Cleaning, Drinks (e.g. coffee, beer, water and soda fountain, snacks vendors), VOIP & Phones, Printers, Remote secretary services
• Writing house rules and protocols in accordance to Mindspace guidelines for working with suppliers in synergy with community management
• Creating maintenance protocols to ensure smooth activity of all system related issues
• Handling building security, access cards, cameras monitoring and security companies etc.
• Being responsible for successful buildings operations
• Improving procedures by using existing metrics (KPIs)
• Managing the administrative, logistical and all other aspects of the location
• Supporting, coordinating and interacting seamlessly with all the teams involved from opening
Do you have the following experience?
• Demonstrated operational experience - sales experience with different phase stages (prospect, develop and closing the deal) is an advantage
• 3 plus years of management experience in the hospitality or related industry
• Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills and ability to influence multiple stakeholders at various levels
• Excellent problem-solving, critical thinking and analytical skills
• University Degree in Business, Economics or related field
• High level of English and German language skills – MUST!
Please submit your application in English to email@example.com
51 - 100
Beschäftigungsdauer: 2 years with option to unlimitation