We are hiring a Senior Community Manager (m/f) Berlin
Want to join our team? We’re on the lookout for someone who is smiles-all-around and energetic – someone who knows how to work hard without compromising on the play -hard. MINDSPACE is looking for a Senior Community Manager (m/f) to join our growing family.
This full time position is based in Berlin and requires that you have strong communication and management skills and a passion for tech. As the Senior Community Manager you will report directly to your City Lead or General Manager and will be responsible for managing the Community Managers of your location. The ideal candidate should be a proactive people-person with a heart of gold and quick thinking skills.
The main responsibilities of a Senior Community Manager at MINDSPACE include (but are not limited to):
• Training the community management team on an ongoing basis
• Improving procedures using existing metrics and KPI’s
• Driving sales via strategy and goal setting and seeing their execution
• Creating an all-around amazing customer-journey experience for MINDSPACE members
• Being the POC for community members and solving all member-related issues
• Establishing a strong local community via event planning and individual networking efforts
• Creating an inclusive environment that fosters collaboration and creativity — both internally and externally
• Ensuring the smooth-running operations of your location, collaborating with Germany Operations Manager
• Maintaining ongoing communication with operation and maintenance teams in order to ensure that processes are running smoothly
• Developing and take care of the MINDSPACE community
Experience & Minimum Qualifications:
• Four year college degree – a must
• MBA/MA – an advantage
• Demonstrated experience in team management
• Strong verbal and written communication skills - both in German and in English
• Experience in marketing, sales or managing social media – an advantage
Critical Competencies for Success
• It’s all about the people! Being a part of the Community Management team means always being attuned to people’s needs and being customer-centric. Can you keep up?
• Getting the job done is critical, at all costs. You should be a practical and creative fast-thinker who is constantly on his feet and aware that others are counting on you!
• Excellent problem-solving, critical thinking, and analytical skills are a must
• You should be a results driven individual who, with very thorough processes, is a great methodologist
• Multi-tasking should be a breeze for you
• You must be an efficient communicator who is fearless when it comes to speaking up and making his voice known – even in front of those who are superior to you
• You should be able to translate trends into actionable ways that anticipate customer and market needs
• Be familiar with the startup-ecosystem and with the daily happenings of the city in which you are based
• Excited about MINDSPACE; are you ready to live, eat and breathe MINDSPACE and to spread the love to everyone you encounter?
Please submit your CV to: mindspace.Gseniorcommunitymanager@applynow.io
* Mindspace is an equal opportunity employer
MINDSPACE is a rapidly growing global provider of beautiful and inspiring workspaces for teams of all sizes:
Entrepreneurs, freelancers, growing start-ups, designers, service providers and more. We offer flexible membership options, services and benefits to our members so that they nurture their businesses in a workspace that is a community and not just an office.
Our sleek and beautiful spaces provide hassle-free comfort and convenience so that the companies can focus on what’s important – their growth and development. With stunning meeting rooms, communal kitchens, dedicated services and expertly thought out design, you’ll love your new space.
FOR PEOPLE WHO LOVE TO BE INSPIRED.
21 - 50
Beschäftigungsdauer: 2 years limitation with opportunity to unlimitation