We are hiring a Marketing Manager (m/f) in Berlin
We are hiring a Marketing Manager (m/f) in Berlin!
You want to join our team? We're looking for shining stars, who loves to work hard and play hard.
We are looking for a seasoned marketing manager with diverse marketing experience, who is brilliant, organized and creative. This full-time position will be based in Berlin, with frequent local travel to Munich, Hamburg and other cities in Germany. The ideal candidate will be a leader, who is passionate about the start-up ecosystem, innovation in general and new ways of working with meaningful marketing experience both online and offline.
The main responsibilities of the Marketing Manager at MINDSPACE include:
• Manage Mindspace’s marketing activities and programs in Germany across physical locations and channels: online, offline, media, partnerships, community
• Strengthen awareness for the Mindspace brand in the German market
• Lead go-to-market and launch activities for new locations in Germany and new offerings, including market analysis, messaging, launch plans, budgets and execution
• Generate leads for the Mindspace locations, offerings and services
• Manage the inbound community marketing activities
• Attract major ecosystem events to the Mindspace locations and facilities
• Drive Mindspace’s presence at major conferences, tradeshows and start-up events
• Lead the creation of collateral for Mindspace’s offerings: presentations, campaigns, PRs, case studies, demos, videos, sales enablement tools, etc.
Experience and Requirements:
• 4+ years’ experience in managing marketing strategies - MUST; from a luxury brand or startup – a plus
• Native German speaker with full writing fluency and a great communication of English - MUST
• Experience in online advertising and campaign management - MUST
• Experience in press and media relations and managing PR firms – MUST
• Master degree from a leading university – MUST; MBA preferred.
• Experience in event marketing
• Experience in both B2B and B2C marketing – a plus
• Marketing management experience in both startup and enterprise environments – a plus
Critical Competencies for Success:
• You must be a great communicator with great presentation skills and a have a passion for public speaking and writing content and marketing materials (on your own) in both German and English
• You are easy with new people, a strong networker and good in building relationships internally and externally
• You are an ace in execution with an ability to define and execute marketing programs, processes and deliverables on your own
• You are analytical and understand data and numbers just like branding, messaging and emotional drivers.
• You are a highly resourceful thinker who is able to provide insightful, innovative solutions to any problem proactively
• You are a mover & shaker with strong interpersonal skills, who adapts well to a dynamic and fast-paced environment. Using technology is easy for you – including Windows, MS Office (especially
PowerPoint), Google apps, social networks tools, task management tools and others
• You are excited about Mindspace after doing your research on who we are and what we do.
• Frequent traveling in Germany (mostly to Munich & Hamburg)
Are you delighted and ready? Then please submit your English application to: mindspace.BEmarketingmanager@applynow.io
* Mindspace is an equal opportunity employer
MINDSPACE is a rapidly growing global provider of beautiful and inspiring workspaces for teams of all sizes:
Entrepreneurs, freelancers, growing start-ups, designers, service providers and more. We offer flexible membership options, services and benefits to our members so that they nurture their businesses in a workspace that is a community and not just an office.
Our sleek and beautiful spaces provide hassle-free comfort and convenience so that the companies can focus on what’s important – their growth and development. With stunning meeting rooms, communal kitchens, dedicated services and expertly thought out design, you’ll love your new space.
21 - 50
Wittestraße 30, Haus F
Beschäftigungsdauer: 2 years limitation with opportunity to unlimitation