We are Hiring a COMMUNITY MANAGER (m/f) in Hamburg
We are Hiring!
Are you a people-person who is both tech-savvy and loves communicating? Energetic and smiles all around? Mindspace is looking for a Community Manager (m/f) who loves to work hard and play hard.
Join our community managers’ family. This full time position is based in Hamburg and will report directly to the Operation Manager. The community managers are an integral part of each of our locations and are basically their heart and soul.
The main responsibilities of a community manager at Mindspace include (but is not limited to):
• Be the community’s “go to person” and make it unique and collaborative – both internally and externally
• Establish a strong network of members by one-on-one socializing, events planning and networking efforts
• Establish the presence of the Mindspace brand in your city
• Assist with creating an amazing customer experience within our community and properties
• Solve all members-related issues
• Ensure that the entire location is fully operational and processes are running smoothly
• Preserve the highest level of service to our members Coordinate an on-going efforts with operations and maintenance at Mindspace
• Take an active role in the growth of the Mindspace community
• Generate leads
• Conduct tours and closing deals Constantly look for new offers and benefits for our growing community and convey the message to the members
• Report according to the reports format in the company
Experience & Minimum Qualifications:
• Demonstrated sales experience – sales experience with different phase stages (prospect, develop and closing the deal) is preferred
• University Degree
• High level of English – MUST!
• Experience in marketing writing, social media etc.- a plus
Critical Competencies for Success
• Customer centric and a people’s person
• Getting the job done! Practical, creative, fast thinker, and able to deliver whatever it takes
• Multi-tasking and being able to communicate with different type of members, stakeholders and departments within the organization
• Knowing the ecosystem – being familiar with start-ups, designers, and what is going on in the city – big advantage
• Can translate trends to actionable ways to anticipate customer and market needs
Please submit your CV to: mindspace.HMcommunitymanager@applynow.io
* Mindspace is an equal opportunity employer
Who we are?
Mindspace is a rapidly growing global provider of beautiful and inspiring workspaces for teams of all sizes: entrepreneurs, freelancers, growing startups, designers, service providers and more. We offer flexible membership options, services and benefits to our members so they can nurture their businesses in a workspace that is a community and not just an office.
Our sleek and beautiful spaces provide hassle-free comfort and convenience so our companies can focus on what’s important – their growth and development. With stunning meeting rooms, communal kitchens, dedicated services and expertly thought out design, you’ll love your new space.
FOR PEOPLE WHO LOVE TO BE INSPIRED.
21 - 50
Beschäftigungsdauer: 2 years limitation with opportunity to unlimitation