We are hiring a COMMUNITY MANAGER (m/f) in Frankfurt
Want to join our team? We’re on the lookout for someone who is smiles-all-around and energetic – someone who knows how to work hard without compromising on the play-hard. MINDSPACE is looking for a Community Manager to join our growing family.
This full time position is based in Frankfurt and requires that you have strong communication skills and a passion for tech. As a Community Manager, you will report directly to the Space Manager and will be responsible for building and maintaining our strong, unique community – so it is integral that you be proactive and a peoples-person. You will basically be the heart and soul of our diverse community – so it’s important that you stay quick on your feet and be attuned to people’s needs.
The main responsibilities of a Community Manager at MINDSPACE include (but are not limited to):
• Creating an all-around-amazing customer-journey experience for Mindspace members
• Being the POC for your community members & solving all member-related issues
• Establishing a strong community in your location via event planning and individual networking efforts
• Creating an inclusive environment that fosters collaboration and creativity — both internally and externally
• Ensuring the smooth-running operations of your location
• Maintaining ongoing communication with operation & maintenance teams (respectively) to ensure that processes are running smoothly
• Taking an active role in growing and nurturing the Mindspace community
Experience & Minimum Qualifications:
• Four-year college degree - a must
• Demonstrated customer service and sales experience
• Fluent in German and high level of English – a must!
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Experience in marketing, writing, or managing social media – an advantage
Critical Competencies for Success:
• It’s all about the people! Working as a Community Manager means always being attuned to people’s needs and being customer-centric. Can you keep up?
• Getting the job done – no matter the cost, is critical. You should be a practical, creative, fast-thinker who is constantly on his feet and aware that others are counting on you!
• Multi-tasking should be a breeze for you...
• You must be an efficient communicator who is fearless when it comes to speaking up and making your voice heard – even in front of those who are superior to you
• You should be able to translate trends into actionable ways that anticipate customer and market needs
• Be familiar with the startup ecosystem and up-to-date on daily happenings in your city
• Fired up about Mindspace; you are ready to live, eat and breathe Mindspace, spreading the love to everyone you encounter
Please submit your CV to: mindspace.FRcommunitymanager@applynow.io
*Mindspace is an equal opportunity employer
Mindspace is a rapidly growing global provider of beautiful and inspiring workspaces for teams of all sizes: entrepreneurs, freelancers, growing startups, designers, service providers and more. We offer flexible membership options, services and benefits to our members so they can nurture their businesses in a workspace that is a community and not just an office.
Our sleek and beautiful spaces provide hassle-free comfort and convenience so our companies can focus on what’s important – their growth and development. With stunning meeting rooms, communal kitchens, dedicated services and expertly thought out design, you’ll love your new space. FOR PEOPLE WHO LOVE TO BE INSPIRED.
21 - 50
Beschäftigungsdauer: 2 years with option to unlimitation