Im Mediapark 5
Vollzeit, open duration
Become part of our Sales crew!
What we offer
- Access to great events including endless networking
- The opportunity to take on responsibility and develop yourself personally
- Flexible working hours & trust-based vacation policy
- Work is not a place but something you do (home office)
- Fair and competitive monthly salary
- And last but not least: Our lovely crew!
We're looking for you to board our ship and contribute your own unique abilities!
Next to being ARRRsome, your responsibilities will be:
- Creating and managing the sales pipeline mainly focusing on partner companies for the PIRATEx event portfolio (PIRATE Summit, OMClub, Startup SAFARI, EXEC etc.)
- Developing and maintaining a strong sales network
- Acquiring new partners & sponsors by implementing your own strategies
- Represent PIRATEx at events and fairs
- Building positive and lasting relationships between PIRATEx and its clients
- Managing & guiding a sales team
Important skills for the job:
- 2-5 years of professional working experience as a sales manager or account manager (preferably in the event industry)
- Highly organized & able to prioritize shifting workloads and responsibilities effectively
- Strong track record of effective sales organisations and exceeding targets
- Deliver sales, revenue and manage expense in addition to execution of events and wider business strategy
- Networker by heart and a strong client network
- Excellent English and German negotiation skills
- Commercial and customer driven
- Encouraging and delivering change
- Eagerness to learn new skills and work with new software
- Excel under pressure, be well organized and be able to multitask
- Passionate about the startup ecosystem and entrepreneurship
Helpful skills for the job:
- Knowledge of Hubspot Sales Pro or similar CRM/Sales tools
- Experience regarding market analysis
- Experience of the conference/event industry
- Experience in building and managing a (sales) team
PIRATEx, founded in 2010, is the company behind for some of the most unconventional and authentic tech & startup events in Germany, Europe and around selected cities around the world. The PIRATEx team works hard to bring together more than 15,000 participants annually during events such as PIRATE Summit, OMClub, EXEC (Fintech & Insurtech) as well as Startup SAFARI. Our purpose is always to create platforms for meaningful connections. All this is organized by a diverse and passionate team consisting of 15+ highly motivated and down to earth crew members. And we're looking for you to board our ship and contribute your own unique abilities.
Located right in the city center at STARTPLATZ, we offer a highly flexible but professional work environment. Chances for relevant connections to other like-minded people and young companies are abundant, access to awesome events and of course excellent free coffee and awesome tap water are only a few of the benefits.
11 - 20