As Senior HR Manager, you will partner with cross-functional business leaders to actively become a trusted advisor and contribute to the development of the corporate culture. From day one, you will assist in developing strong teams and will lead the structuring and optimisation of HR processes along the entirety of the employee lifecycle.
- Developing solutions and improving HR processes and policies in partnership with business stakeholders to address priority business needs.
- Keeping a strong pulse on employee engagement and morale, and creating and managing HR programs that reinforce and enhance strong ties.
- Managing and developing the full-cycle recruitment process and strategy, with support from our recruitment team, to ensure the successful and efficient hire of top-talent.
- Counselling employees and managers regarding conflict resolution, performance improvement, and talent management.
- Creating and executing strong employer branding that aligns with company mission and values.
- Ensuring compliance and being the go-to-person for all issues surrounding health & safety management, wage and salary administration, and labor law.
- Managing our corporate payroll, ensuring secure, accurate, and timely pay.
Apply here: http://jobs.fineway.ai/o/senior-hr-manager
- You have at least 5 years of professional experience working within a HR environment, ideally a fast-paced and ever-changing start-up environment.
- You have a Bachelor and/or Master degree in Human Resources Management or a related field.
- You have defined and implemented HR frameworks independently, with measurable outcome.
- You have a very good understanding of German labor law and payroll practices.
- You work in a structured and focused way and are able to tackle several projects at the same time.
- You are proactive, curious, and data-driven.
- You are a natural „people person“ with strong interpersonal and communication skills, in both German and English.
- You are tech savvy and have very good knowledge of the entire MS Office Suite.
- Experience working with HR platforms such as Personio and Recruitee is considered an asset.
What to expect:
- A top international team with a multiple award-winning product.
- An environment for your growth: open doors, flat hierarchies and full transparency.
- An attractive compensation package and clear development paths for your career.
- Professional training & coaching for further education, Brown Bag sessions, and much more.
- Flexible working hours and a top-equipped workplace in the middle of Munich.
- Fresh fruit, healthy breakfast, regular joint lunches and team events.
- Greatly discounted travel conditions and other travel-related benefits.
- Excellent communication skills, proficiency in German & English are fundamental to this role.
- An extensive local and global network in the startup & tech scene would be greatly beneficial.
Our mission: We free travelers from wasting time & money on travel planning ever again.
We believe the future of travel is not search & compare but a delightful conversation to instantly create personalized trips that match your unique style & personal preferences.
That’s why we’ve built an interface-agnostic conversation engine powered by advanced statistics & deep learning methods to decode your travel intent faster & better than anyone else. The purpose? To magically deliver perfectly tailored travel experiences instantly to your inbox. Free, transparent & bookable.
51 - 100