Im Mediapark 5
Nebenjob, open duration
Become part of our crew and organize inspiring events!
Next to being ARRRsome, your responsibilities will be:
- Supporting our Event Team by researching suppliers, artists, and products
- Organizing our Event schedule by keeping the agenda updated
- Take responsibility for small projects in the event organisation
- Create a database with all contacted artists and suppliers
- Setting up a standardized ToDo list for each of our events
- Help us giving the events a creative face with your ideas
Important skills for the job:
- Good German & English in speaking and writing
- A creative mind & a healthy sense of humor
- A fair amount of craziness (the good crazy)
- High affinity towards complex organizations and time management
- A passion for Event creation
- The ability to self-organize and work under pressure
Helpful skills for the job:
- First experiences in Eventmanagement
- Experience in Excel and Photoshop
PIRATEx, founded in 2010, is the company behind for some of the most unconventional and authentic tech & startup events in Germany, Europe and around selected cities around the world. The PIRATEx team works hard to bring together more than 15,000 participants annually during events such as PIRATE Summit, OMClub, EXEC (Fintech & Insurtech) as well as Startup SAFARI. Our purpose is always to create platforms for meaningful connections. All this is organized by a diverse and passionate team consisting of 15+ highly motivated and down to earth crew members. And we're looking for you to board our ship and contribute your own unique abilities.
Located right in the city center at STARTPLATZ, we offer a highly flexible but professional work environment. Chances for relevant connections to other like-minded people and young companies are abundant, access to awesome events and of course excellent free coffee and awesome tap water are only a few of the benefits.
11 - 20